Afghanistan: Agreement on provisional arrangements in Afghanistan pending the re-establishment of permanent government institutions
Source:German Foreign Ministry
Proceedings from the Bonn conference.
The full text from the Bonn conference, including the ministerial list, as presented by the German Foreign Office.
Submitted on Fri, 12/14/2001 - 01:00
- Afghanistan: Parliament fails to pass divisive women's law
- Afghanistan: Woman killed for “dishonouring” family
- Egypt Risks Drifting Further Away from Human Rights Ideals
- Afghanistan: $2,500: The Value of a 6 year-old Afghan Girl.
- Saudi Arabia: Breakthrough in Saudi Arabia: Women Allowed An Parliament
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn