Worldwide: Against fundamentalisms, people are fundamental
Source:ARTICULACION FEMINISTA MARCOSUR
ARTICULACION FEMINISTA MARCOSUR, has designed an awareness campaign that will be launched at the World Social Forum, Brazil, February 2002.
The campaign AGAINST FUNDAMENTALISMS, PEOPLE ARE FUNDAMENTAL consists of the live testimonies of women from Israel, Palestine, USA, Afghanistan, Colombia, Nigeria, Algeria and Brazil; various material of great visual impact and with media actions such as the making of "noise" on the 2nd of February 2002 at 2pm. It is about convoking all the voices: YOUR MOUTH, FUNDAMENTAL AGAINST FUNDAMENTALISMS.
Submitted on Sat, 02/02/2002 - 01:00
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- SOCIAL MEDIA COMBINED WITH OTHER MEDIA CAN BE EFFECTIVE FOR CITIZEN ENGAGEMENT & PARTICIPATION IN GOVERNANCE ISSUES - WOMEN
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics