Worldwide: Against fundamentalisms, people are fundamental
Source:ARTICULACION FEMINISTA MARCOSUR
ARTICULACION FEMINISTA MARCOSUR, has designed an awareness campaign that will be launched at the World Social Forum, Brazil, February 2002.
The campaign AGAINST FUNDAMENTALISMS, PEOPLE ARE FUNDAMENTAL consists of the live testimonies of women from Israel, Palestine, USA, Afghanistan, Colombia, Nigeria, Algeria and Brazil; various material of great visual impact and with media actions such as the making of "noise" on the 2nd of February 2002 at 2pm. It is about convoking all the voices: YOUR MOUTH, FUNDAMENTAL AGAINST FUNDAMENTALISMS.
Submitted on Sat, 02/02/2002 - 00:00
- Nigeria: Why it is hard to know the truth about the Boko Haram crisis
- Malaysia: Muslim women's group Sisters in Islam gain judicial review of 'deviants' fatwa
- Nigeria: Victims of Abductions Tell Their Stories
- 'Shariafication by stealth' in the UK
- Kurdish Women Turning Kobani into a Living 'Hell' for Islamic State
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- WLUML Gazette, 14th Edition at the end of 2014
- WLUML Annual Report 2013
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Influences of Religious Fundamentalism on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region: