Worldwide: Against fundamentalisms, people are fundamental
Source:ARTICULACION FEMINISTA MARCOSUR
ARTICULACION FEMINISTA MARCOSUR, has designed an awareness campaign that will be launched at the World Social Forum, Brazil, February 2002.
The campaign AGAINST FUNDAMENTALISMS, PEOPLE ARE FUNDAMENTAL consists of the live testimonies of women from Israel, Palestine, USA, Afghanistan, Colombia, Nigeria, Algeria and Brazil; various material of great visual impact and with media actions such as the making of "noise" on the 2nd of February 2002 at 2pm. It is about convoking all the voices: YOUR MOUTH, FUNDAMENTAL AGAINST FUNDAMENTALISMS.
Submitted on Sat, 02/02/2002 - 01:00
- Mynamar: Kristallnacht in Myanmar
- Afghanistan: $2,500: The Value of a 6 year-old Afghan Girl.
- Pakistan: Statement issued by the Women Action Forum (WAF), Karachi, following the attack on Shia residents of Abbas Colony
- UN: International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation
- Afghanistan: Afghan Women’s Affairs Aide Shot Months After Killing of Predecessor.
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues
- Learning from Women to Create Gender Inclusive Cities
- Victories over Violence: Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls
- Reparations for Women Subjected to Violence: First thematic report by SRVAW
- First Annual Report of the Independent Expert in the field of Cultural Rights
- CEDAW - General recommendations