UPDATE: Gambia: Trial continues of WHRDs Dr. Isatou Touray & Amie Bojang-Sissoho
Submitted on Wed, 01/12/2011 - 13:19
- India: Divorce dictates dire conditions for Muslim women
- Bahrain: Interview with Maryam al-Khawaja "The Regime Oppresses All Bahrainis".
- Day 11/16 of Activism Against Gender Violence: Engaging The 'People In Uniform'?
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia criticised over text alerts tracking women's movements.
- Iran: Visits Withheld From Female Evin Prisoners.
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- WSF: Fighting the political (ab)use of religion in Nigeria: BAOBAB for Women’s Human Rights, allies and others
- WSF: The rise of the religious right in Bangladesh: Taslima Nasrin and the media
- WSF: Fundamentalist groups and the Nigerian legal system: Some reflections
- WSF: Two cheers for multiculturalism