Women of Egypt: Photos and video
More images here: http://arabs48.com/?mod=articles&ID=77844
Women Protest Alongside Men in Egyptian Protests: Feminist and human rights activist, Nawal El Saadawi, was a political prisoner and exiled from Egypt for years. Now she has returned to Cairo and joins DemocracyNow to discuss the role of women during the last six days of unprecedented protests. She says, "women and girls are besides boys in the streets and we are calling for justice, freedom, equality and real democracy. And I believe the revolution is succeeding."
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Women up in Arms: Zapatistas and Rojava Kurds Embrace a New Gender Politics
- Egypt: Women's rights activist among 17 facing spurious charges in security forces' 'cover up'
- Meet Estayqazat, Syria’s online feminist movement
- Tunisia: Aya Chebbi Wins Excellence in Leadership Award.
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions
- The Politics of Mobilising for Gender Justice in Egypt from Mubarak to Morsi and Beyond
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography