Women of Egypt: Photos and video
More images here: http://arabs48.com/?mod=articles&ID=77844
Women Protest Alongside Men in Egyptian Protests: Feminist and human rights activist, Nawal El Saadawi, was a political prisoner and exiled from Egypt for years. Now she has returned to Cairo and joins DemocracyNow to discuss the role of women during the last six days of unprecedented protests. She says, "women and girls are besides boys in the streets and we are calling for justice, freedom, equality and real democracy. And I believe the revolution is succeeding."
- Joint Press Release on the Verdict against Sanaa Seif, Yara Sallam and 21 Other Co-accused in Egypt
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- New President, Old Pattern of Sexual Violence in Egypt
- Child marriage remains common, despite legal ban
- Striving for Gender Justice: Overcoming Obstacles
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions
- The Politics of Mobilising for Gender Justice in Egypt from Mubarak to Morsi and Beyond
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- WLUML E-Gazette, 5th Edition