Women of Egypt: Photos and video
More images here: http://arabs48.com/?mod=articles&ID=77844
Women Protest Alongside Men in Egyptian Protests: Feminist and human rights activist, Nawal El Saadawi, was a political prisoner and exiled from Egypt for years. Now she has returned to Cairo and joins DemocracyNow to discuss the role of women during the last six days of unprecedented protests. She says, "women and girls are besides boys in the streets and we are calling for justice, freedom, equality and real democracy. And I believe the revolution is succeeding."
- Mali: WLUML networker Mariam Diallo-Drame receives government Medal of Merit
- Egypt: update 18 dead, 52 injured on January 25 anniversary
- Egypt: Press Release by the Special Rapporteur on Human Rights Defenders on the Appeal Verdict in the Case of Yara Sallam and Sanaa Seif
- Palestine: In Memoriam: Maha Abu-Dayyeh
- Prominent Women Human Rights Defender Esraa Abdel-Fattah Banned From Traveling Outside Egypt
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions
- The Politics of Mobilising for Gender Justice in Egypt from Mubarak to Morsi and Beyond
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography