Israel: Something is moving
Ongoing escalation, and wartime-style media reports are losing their laming grip on the Israeli public.
One and half years after the start of the latest Palestinian uprising a growing number of Israelis start expressing their anger and disgust at of the way of the Sharon government ... and the number is growing.
Submitted on Fri, 02/22/2002 - 01:00
- Libya: Civil rights activist murdered in Tripoli
- Saudi Arabia: ‘Dear King Salman, why I’m terrified about our Saudi future,’ by a loyal subject
- Egypt: update 18 dead, 52 injured on January 25 anniversary
- Iraq: Sexualized violence: how to understand and fight it
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- UPDATE: Madagascar: New president suspends parliament
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- UPDATE: Turkey: Muyeser Gunes and members of Mothers for Peace are free
- Turkey: Demand the release of members of the Peace Caravan
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Women Building Peace
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- Dossier 27: Muslim family laws in Israel: The role of the state and the citizenship of Palestinian women
- Dossier 25: Practices in the Shari’a Court of Appeal in Israel; Gendered Reading of Arbitration Decisions