Sri Lanka: Ceasefire agreement
The overall objective of the Government of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka and the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam is to find a negotiated solution to the ongoing ethnic conflict in Sri Lanka.
Text of the agreement between the government of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka and the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.
Submitted on Tue, 02/26/2002 - 01:00
- Libya: Civil rights activist murdered in Tripoli
- Saudi Arabia: ‘Dear King Salman, why I’m terrified about our Saudi future,’ by a loyal subject
- Egypt: update 18 dead, 52 injured on January 25 anniversary
- Iraq: Sexualized violence: how to understand and fight it
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- UPDATE: Madagascar: New president suspends parliament
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- Sri Lanka: Demand an end to attacks on civilians - call for investigation and prosecution
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Only Until the Rice is Cooked? The Domestic Violence Act, Familial Ideology, and Cultural Narratives in Sri Lanka
- Living with insecurity: Marginalization and sexual violence against women in north and east Sri Lanka
- Women Building Peace
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa