Egypt: Threat against human rights activist Nehad Abu El-Komsan
The Arab Organization for Human Rights (AOHR) expresses its deep concern at the threats that Mrs. Nehad Abo El-Komsan, the Chair of the Egyptian Center for Women’s Rights, received owing to her defense of women’s rights regarding the attacks that attempt to eliminate women’s achievements by the pressure to amend the current Personal Status Code.
- WLUML networker Yara Sallam awarded North African HRD Shield
- FGM in Egypt: Control over Female Sexuality
- Sultan of Brunei introduces tough Islamic punishments
- Unity around the demand for a quota within the women's movement in Egypt
- Tunisia's fight against fundamentalism: an interview with Amel Grami
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- UPDATE: Iran: Maryam Bahreman Still Held Despite Order for Release
- Sudanese WHRDs at The Frontlines: Arry Report on the Situation of WHRDs in Sudan
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Mapping of resources for women human rights defenders
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms
- Feminists on the Frontline: AWID Case Studies of Resisting Fundamentalisms