Palestine: Ramallah is now under complete occupation
Gush Shalom report that 120 tanks are present on the streets, and both helicopters and tanks are bombarding different neighbourhoods with missiles.
The Gush Shalom website contains up-to-date information and insight on latest events in Palestine/Israel. Respond to the appeal to demand action from the world - that international and humanitarian organizations must immediately force the Israeli government to halt this atrocity.
Submitted on Thu, 03/14/2002 - 00:00
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- UPDATE: Madagascar: New president suspends parliament
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Protest against the state of emergency in Pakistan and brutal attacks on civil society
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- Women Building Peace
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- WSF: The rise of fundamentalism and the role of the ‘state’ in the specific political context of Palestine
- WSF: The Model Parliament for family law reform: A signiﬁcant step towards linking women’s issues with national concerns
- Occasional Paper 14: Women's Teach-In - Antimilitarism, Fundamentalisms/Secularism and Civil Liberties & Anti-Terrorism Legislation after September 11th 2001