Palestine/Israel: March against the war
Wednesday, April 3, at 11.30 am from A-Ram Checkpoint in north Jerusalem to Kalandia at the edge of occupied Ramallah.
Gush Shalom will join this march, to protest Sharon's War, to express our worry and dismay at what the army is perpetrating in our name. The following groups take part in this action (alphabetical): Bat-Shalom, Committee of Arab Students, Gush Shalom, Hakampus Lo Shotek, New Profile, Peace Now, The Fifth Mother, Ta'ayush, Women's Coalition for a Just Peace, Women Refuse.
Submitted on Tue, 04/02/2002 - 00:00
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- UPDATE: Turkey: Muyeser Gunes and members of Mothers for Peace are free
- Turkey: Demand the release of members of the Peace Caravan
- UPDATE - Iraq: Giuliana Sgrena has been released
- Iraq: Urgent call for solidarity for kidnapped feminist journalist Guiliana Sgrena
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- Dossier 25: The Role of the International Community in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Occasional Paper 14: Women's Teach-In - Antimilitarism, Fundamentalisms/Secularism and Civil Liberties & Anti-Terrorism Legislation after September 11th 2001
- Occasional Paper 13: Women's Peacecast V - In Search of Justice, Human Rights and a Just Peace
- Dossier 22: Under Siege in Jerusalem: Three Women Caught Between Two Cultures