India: Women's perspectives on the violence in Gujarat
Source:People's Union for Civil Liberties
People's Union for Civil Liberties have published an interim report of women's experiences and perspectives related to communal violence following the Godhra incident.
The report has been put together after intensive and repeated visits to the affected bastis, camps run by the jamaats, discussions with a wide spectrum of women.
Submitted on Mon, 04/08/2002 - 00:00
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) condemns the harassment of Sri Lankan activist Sharmila Seyyid
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Position Statement on Apostasy and Blasphemy
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms