India: Women's perspectives on the violence in Gujarat
Source:People's Union for Civil Liberties
People's Union for Civil Liberties have published an interim report of women's experiences and perspectives related to communal violence following the Godhra incident.
The report has been put together after intensive and repeated visits to the affected bastis, camps run by the jamaats, discussions with a wide spectrum of women.
Submitted on Mon, 04/08/2002 - 00:00
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues
- Saudi Arabia: Call for release of activist challenging ban on women drivers
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- Pakistan: Ensure safety of Asia Bibi and her family and repeal Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws