UN: Reports from the 58th session of the Commission on Human Rights
Source:The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
Reports of Radhika Coomaraswamy, Special Rappporteur on violence against women.
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) services and provides support to the mandate of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences. The Special Rapporteur, Ms. Radhika Coomaraswamy (Sri Lanka), was appointed in 1994 to collect and analyse comprehensive data and to recommend measures aimed at eliminating violence at the international, national and regional levels.
Submitted on Tue, 04/09/2002 - 00:00
- 'I just want to go to school': how Afghan law continues to fail child brides
- Tens of female students poisoned in Samangan
- Farkhunda murder: Afghan judge sentences four to death over mob killing
- 293 Women and Girls Rescued From Boko Haram Terrorist Group in Nigeria
- Nigeria: Abducted women and girls forced to join Boko Haram attacks
- Religion, Culture And Tradition: No Excuse For Violence
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region: