UN: Reports from the 58th session of the Commission on Human Rights
Source:The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
Reports of Radhika Coomaraswamy, Special Rappporteur on violence against women.
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) services and provides support to the mandate of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences. The Special Rapporteur, Ms. Radhika Coomaraswamy (Sri Lanka), was appointed in 1994 to collect and analyse comprehensive data and to recommend measures aimed at eliminating violence at the international, national and regional levels.
Submitted on Tue, 04/09/2002 - 00:00
- With Her Father On Death Row, Afghan Mother Attempts To Put Decade Of Incest, Abuse Behind Her
- Afghan shelter provides security for abused women
- India arrest 16 for beheading woman for 'witchcraft'
- Domestic violence in Turkey reaches boiling point
- Malaysia: Women’s groups insist that marital rape be made a crime
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Addendum to the Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Religion, Culture And Tradition: No Excuse For Violence
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session