India: Pamphlets incite violence in Gujarat
Source:Asian Human Rights Commission
Pamphlets that try to whip up passion and set one community against the other are in circulation in the violence-torn Gujarat according to the state’s intelligence bureau.
Such pamphlets are being distributed in Ahmedabad, Baroda, Surat, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Kutch and many other places.
Submitted on Thu, 04/11/2002 - 00:00
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) condemns the harassment of Sri Lankan activist Sharmila Seyyid
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Position Statement on Apostasy and Blasphemy
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms