Palestine/Israel: Israel digs mass graves - covering up war crimes
On 10 April, The Palestinian Society for the Protection of Human Rights and the Environment (LAW) obtained new information from Jenin refugee camp.
Eyewitnesses stated that Israeli forces are now digging large holes inside Jenin refugee camp and in surrounding areas. They have stated their fears that these are mass graves. LAW believes that these current actions suggest an intention to hide evidence of Israeli war crimes committed in Jenin refugee camp.
Submitted on Thu, 04/11/2002 - 23:00
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- UPDATE: Madagascar: New president suspends parliament
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- UPDATE: Turkey: Muyeser Gunes and members of Mothers for Peace are free
- Turkey: Demand the release of members of the Peace Caravan
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Women Building Peace
- No Democracy without Women's Equality: Middle East and North Africa
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- Dossier 25: The Role of the International Community in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict