UK: Amnesty vigil (London)
Opposite St Stephen's Gate, House of Commons, Westminster, London, SW1.
On Tuesday 16th April, the British Parliament will debate the current crisis in the Middle East. Amnesty International calls upon the British Government to act immediately to stop the ongoing violations of international human rights and humanitarian law by Israel. Join the vigil make your voices heard.
Submitted on Sun, 04/14/2002 - 23:00
- Saudi Arabia: ‘Dear King Salman, why I’m terrified about our Saudi future,’ by a loyal subject
- Egypt: update 18 dead, 52 injured on January 25 anniversary
- IKWRO meet with the Law Society on Sharia
- Iraq: Sexualized violence: how to understand and fight it
- UK: Law Society Withdraws Sharia Succession Principles Practice Note
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- UPDATE: United Kingdom: Hold Amnesty International Accountable
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Women Building Peace
- No Democracy without Women's Equality: Middle East and North Africa