UK: Amnesty vigil (London)
Opposite St Stephen's Gate, House of Commons, Westminster, London, SW1.
On Tuesday 16th April, the British Parliament will debate the current crisis in the Middle East. Amnesty International calls upon the British Government to act immediately to stop the ongoing violations of international human rights and humanitarian law by Israel. Join the vigil make your voices heard.
Submitted on Mon, 04/15/2002 - 00:00
- Karima Bennoune Featured in TEDxExeter 2015 – Taking the Long View
- Kurdish groups in UK protest 'terrorism' charges against Silan Ozcelik
- Nigeria: Abducted women and girls forced to join Boko Haram attacks
- Missing female Sudanese rights activist found beaten in street
- Tahira Sami Khoso , Looking for Justice
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- UPDATE: United Kingdom: Hold Amnesty International Accountable
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Women Building Peace
- No Democracy without Women's Equality: Middle East and North Africa