UK: Amnesty vigil (London)
Opposite St Stephen's Gate, House of Commons, Westminster, London, SW1.
On Tuesday 16th April, the British Parliament will debate the current crisis in the Middle East. Amnesty International calls upon the British Government to act immediately to stop the ongoing violations of international human rights and humanitarian law by Israel. Join the vigil make your voices heard.
Submitted on Mon, 04/15/2002 - 00:00
- Criminalising forced marriage has not helped its victims
- A Bad Year for Yara Sallam in Egypt's Republic of Fear
- Surge in sexual abuse by Egypt authorities, report says
- Karima Bennoune Featured in TEDxExeter 2015 – Taking the Long View
- Kurdish groups in UK protest 'terrorism' charges against Silan Ozcelik
- Drop the terrorism charges against Silan Ozcelik
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Women Building Peace
- No Democracy without Women's Equality: Middle East and North Africa