Worldwide: Governments, take responsibility for women's health!
Source:Women's Global Network for Reproductive Rights
Womens Access to Health Campaign: Health For All, Health For Women!
From 2003 to 2005 the Women's Global Network for Reproductive Rights (WGNRR) will coordinate the Womens Access to Health Campaign, in close collaboration with the Peoples Health Movement. The 3-year core demand is that primary health care be provided for all people and peoples everywhere, taking into account, in theory and practice, womens reproductive and sexual health needs.
Submitted on Sun, 04/14/2002 - 23:00
- Malala Yousafzai and Kailash Satyarthi win 2014 Nobel peace prize
- Iran: Urgent concerns in submission to the 20th session of UPR Working Group
- WLUML Board Member Karima Bennoune Wins Dayton Literature Peace Prize
- Sunila Abeysekera Commemoration: Speech by Nimalka Fernando
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Update: Kyrgyzstan: Continued access to abortion - safe, for now
- Kyrgyzstan: Support the campaign to ensure continued access to abortion
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- SOCIAL MEDIA COMBINED WITH OTHER MEDIA CAN BE EFFECTIVE FOR CITIZEN ENGAGEMENT & PARTICIPATION IN GOVERNANCE ISSUES - WOMEN
- Reclaiming and Redefining Rights: ICPD+20: Status of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Middle East and North Africa
- Substantive Equality and Reproductive Rights: A Briefing Paper on Aligning Development Goals with Human Rights Obligations