Worldwide: Governments, take responsibility for women's health!
Source:Women's Global Network for Reproductive Rights
Womens Access to Health Campaign: Health For All, Health For Women!
From 2003 to 2005 the Women's Global Network for Reproductive Rights (WGNRR) will coordinate the Womens Access to Health Campaign, in close collaboration with the Peoples Health Movement. The 3-year core demand is that primary health care be provided for all people and peoples everywhere, taking into account, in theory and practice, womens reproductive and sexual health needs.
Submitted on Sun, 04/14/2002 - 23:00
- Rollback of Women's Rights: Not Just in Afghanistan
- CHILD BRIDES IN AFGHANISTAN: Overview of Situation, Challenges and Options
- Reflections on Transgender Day of Remembrance
- Honoring Feminist and Women Human Right Defenders Who are No Longer with Us
- In the Flesh: Female Sex Work & HIV in the Middle East & North Africa
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Update: Kyrgyzstan: Continued access to abortion - safe, for now
- UN: Open letter from NGOs to the General Assembly regarding terrorism debate
- Reclaiming and Redefining Rights: ICPD+20: Status of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Middle East and North Africa
- Substantive Equality and Reproductive Rights: A Briefing Paper on Aligning Development Goals with Human Rights Obligations
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children