India: Punish the guilty of Gujarat genocide
Source:National Campaign For Defence of the Indian Constitution
Call for a National Campaign For Defence of the Indian Constitution.
This statement is being circulated as a contribution to the ongoing public discussion on the current events. "The recent events in Gujarat demonstrate without a shadow of doubt that a section of the Indian ruling establishment is generating communal conflict and undermining the Indian Constitution. It includes political leaders, officials and extra-constitutional centres of power such as the RSS and its fronts."
Submitted on Wed, 04/17/2002 - 00:00
- Karima Bennoune Featured in TEDxExeter 2015 – Taking the Long View
- 'There's no life without music': the Malian musicians fighting Islamists with songs – video
- Event: Religious Fundamentalisms Impact on Women’s Rights in Africa
- Blogger Oyasiqur hacked to death
- 147 dead, Islamist gunmen killed after attack at Kenya college
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms
- Feminists on the Frontline: AWID Case Studies of Resisting Fundamentalisms