India: Punish the guilty of Gujarat genocide
Source:National Campaign For Defence of the Indian Constitution
Call for a National Campaign For Defence of the Indian Constitution.
This statement is being circulated as a contribution to the ongoing public discussion on the current events. "The recent events in Gujarat demonstrate without a shadow of doubt that a section of the Indian ruling establishment is generating communal conflict and undermining the Indian Constitution. It includes political leaders, officials and extra-constitutional centres of power such as the RSS and its fronts."
Submitted on Tue, 04/16/2002 - 23:00
- Nigeria: Why it is hard to know the truth about the Boko Haram crisis
- Bangladesh: Government plans to relocate camps cause fear and anxiety among Rohingya refugees from Myanmar.
- Malaysia: Muslim women's group Sisters in Islam gain judicial review of 'deviants' fatwa
- Iraq: Sexualized violence: how to understand and fight it
- Afghan women excluded from peace talks with Taliban, says Oxfam
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms
- Feminists on the Frontline: AWID Case Studies of Resisting Fundamentalisms
- FES publication on Religious Fundamentalisms in Asia