Vatican: Condemns Israeli crimes
The Vatican launched a semi-official campaign against Israel terming its re-occupation of Palestinian territories as genocide against the Palestinian people.
This is an unprecedented accusation leveled by the Vatican to Israel. In its official Gazette, the Vatican stressed that the genocide against the Palestinians has nothing to do with allegations by Israel that its war is against terrorism.
Submitted on Thu, 04/18/2002 - 00:00
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- UPDATE: Madagascar: New president suspends parliament
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- UPDATE: Afghanistan: Don’t allow warlords to silence Malalai Joya
- UPDATE: Turkey: Muyeser Gunes and members of Mothers for Peace are free
- Women Building Peace
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- Dossier 25: The Role of the International Community in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Occasional Paper 14: Women's Teach-In - Antimilitarism, Fundamentalisms/Secularism and Civil Liberties & Anti-Terrorism Legislation after September 11th 2001
- Occasional Paper 13: Women's Peacecast V - In Search of Justice, Human Rights and a Just Peace