Worldwide: International Criminal Court
Source:Women's Caucus for Gender Justice
Nomination and Election of Judges - the Ninth Session of the Preparatory Commission of the International Criminal Court is under way until 19 April 2002.
A critical component of the gender mainstreaming begun in the Rome Statute is at stake in these negotiations. The ICC is the first international institution of the 21st century and we must ensure that women are finally represented on an equal footing.
Submitted on Thu, 04/18/2002 - 00:00
- Making Law and Justice Work for Women
- It is too simple to reduce religious motives to mere pretexts for violence – New report
- Libya: Civil rights activist murdered in Tripoli
- The triple whammy: towards the eclipse of women’s rights
- Saudi Arabia: ‘Dear King Salman, why I’m terrified about our Saudi future,’ by a loyal subject
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration