Palestine/Israel: Adalah - the Legal Centre for Arab Minority Rights in Israel
Established in November 1996, Adalah (Justice in Arabic) is the first non-profit, non-sectarian Palestinian-run legal center in Israel.
Adalah's legal work draws on Israeli law, comparative constitutional law, and international human rights standards. The main goal of Adalah's work is to achieve equal rights and minority rights protections for Palestinian citizens of Israel.
Submitted on Fri, 04/26/2002 - 00:00
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Women up in Arms: Zapatistas and Rojava Kurds Embrace a New Gender Politics
- WLUML Networker Kholoud El-Sayed to Speak at TEDxSuezCanalUniversity
- Meet Estayqazat, Syria’s online feminist movement
- Tunisia: Aya Chebbi Wins Excellence in Leadership Award.