Palestine/Israel: Adalah - the Legal Centre for Arab Minority Rights in Israel
Established in November 1996, Adalah (Justice in Arabic) is the first non-profit, non-sectarian Palestinian-run legal center in Israel.
Adalah's legal work draws on Israeli law, comparative constitutional law, and international human rights standards. The main goal of Adalah's work is to achieve equal rights and minority rights protections for Palestinian citizens of Israel.
Submitted on Fri, 04/26/2002 - 00:00
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- Striving for Gender Justice: Overcoming Obstacles
- Laughter and Learning in the Sun: Feminist Leadership Workshops in West Africa
- Ziauddin Yousafzai My daughter, Malala
- WLUML Feminist Leadership Workshop Underway in Banjul
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- WLUML E-Gazette, 5th Edition
- GENDER EQUALITY AND FOOD SECURITY: Women’s Empowerment as a Tool against Hunger
- Untying the Knot - Exploring Early Marriage in Fragile States
- Gender-Sensitive Indicators for Media: Indicators to Gauge Gender Sensitivity in Media Operations and Content