India: Genocide, Gujarat 2002
Communalism Combat, March - April 2002
Communalism Combat's 150-page special issue, 'Genocide, Gujarat 2002' is now available. Several groups and organisations across the country are translating the report from English into Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil and Malayalam.
Submitted on Tue, 04/30/2002 - 00:00
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms
- Feminists on the Frontline: AWID Case Studies of Resisting Fundamentalisms
- FES publication on Religious Fundamentalisms in Asia