India: Genocide, Gujarat 2002
Communalism Combat, March - April 2002
Communalism Combat's 150-page special issue, 'Genocide, Gujarat 2002' is now available. Several groups and organisations across the country are translating the report from English into Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil and Malayalam.
Submitted on Mon, 04/29/2002 - 23:00
- UN Special Rapporteur in Field of Cultural Rights on the Paris Attacks: “Crime against humanity, crime against culture”
- What ISIS has done to the lives of women
- India: 'Now, men will be a bit scared to say talaq'
- Should India review Muslim divorce law?
- India arrest 16 for beheading woman for 'witchcraft'
- We Strongly Condemn the Terrorist Attacks Taking Place in the Name of “Islam”
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) condemns the harassment of Sri Lankan activist Sharmila Seyyid
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Position Statement on Apostasy and Blasphemy
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms