India: New website on the violence in Gujarat
Information and analysis, including appeals and requests for donations to assist those affected by the violence in Gujarat.
Current focus - anti-Muslim violence in Gujarat.
Submitted on Wed, 05/01/2002 - 00:00
- Death of renowned Islamic scholar, Asghar Ali Engineer.
- Death of Justice Verma, the judge who helped toughen up Rape Laws in India
- Mynamar: Kristallnacht in Myanmar
- Afghanistan: $2,500: The Value of a 6 year-old Afghan Girl.
- International: The Ethics of Alliance and Solidarity: An Exchange Between Rafia Zakaria and Meredith Tax
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues
- Saudi Arabia: Call for release of activist challenging ban on women drivers
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- Pakistan: Ensure safety of Asia Bibi and her family and repeal Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws