Worldwide: International Criminal Court - demand gender parity among the ICC judges and a transparent election process
Source:Women's Caucus for Gender Justice
A critical component of the gender mainstreaming begun in the Rome Statute is at stake in these negotiations.
Please adopt or adapt this letter and send it to your Foreign Ministries as well as your ministries of Justice and Women and your UN missions.
Submitted on Fri, 05/03/2002 - 00:00
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- UPDATE: Madagascar: New president suspends parliament
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- Learning from Women to Create Gender Inclusive Cities
- Victories over Violence: Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls
- Reparations for Women Subjected to Violence: First thematic report by SRVAW
- First Annual Report of the Independent Expert in the field of Cultural Rights
- CEDAW - General recommendations