Worldwide: International Criminal Court - demand gender parity among the ICC judges and a transparent election process
Source:Women's Caucus for Gender Justice
A critical component of the gender mainstreaming begun in the Rome Statute is at stake in these negotiations.
Please adopt or adapt this letter and send it to your Foreign Ministries as well as your ministries of Justice and Women and your UN missions.
Submitted on Thu, 05/02/2002 - 23:00
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity