Worldwide: UN Special Rapporteur on violence against women seeking information
Source:Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
The Special Rapporteur is seeking information on whether and how recommendations in her reports have been implemented by governments worldwide.
For more details about the kinds of information, recommendations or comments you can provide, contact Christina Saunders and contribute to the preparation of the Special Rapporteur's report to the Commission on Human Rights. The Special Rapporteur would appreciate receiving information at your earliest possible convenience, and at the latest by 1 August 2002, through the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, United Nations Office at Geneva. If possible please send all contributions by email to email@example.com which will greatly facilitate the processing of data for the report.
Submitted on Tue, 05/14/2002 - 00:00
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- URGENT: Maldives: Sex without Consent is always Rape
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Addendum to the Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- THE DUE DILIGENCE PRINCIPLE AND THE ROLE OF THE STATE: DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN IN FAMILY AND CULTURAL LIFE
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Compilation Of Inputs From Women’s Rights Advocates On The Occasion Of The 59th Commission On The Status Of Women