Worldwide: UN Special Rapporteur on violence against women seeking information
Source:Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
The Special Rapporteur is seeking information on whether and how recommendations in her reports have been implemented by governments worldwide.
For more details about the kinds of information, recommendations or comments you can provide, contact Christina Saunders and contribute to the preparation of the Special Rapporteur's report to the Commission on Human Rights. The Special Rapporteur would appreciate receiving information at your earliest possible convenience, and at the latest by 1 August 2002, through the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, United Nations Office at Geneva. If possible please send all contributions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org which will greatly facilitate the processing of data for the report.
Submitted on Tue, 05/14/2002 - 00:00
- Iraq: Women Suffer Under ISIS: For Sunnis, Lives Curtailed; for Yezidis, New Accounts of Brutal Rapes
- The case of Saba Qaiser and the film-maker determined to put an end to 'honour' killings
- #February6th: The International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation (#FGM): Celebrating Victories
- Uganda bans maids from working in Saudi Arabia
- Sudan: Rape as Weapon of War AU/UN Should Increase Investigations, Reporting on Abuses
- SUDAN: URGENT ACTION EIGHT GIRLS FREE, ONE OTHER RISKS FLOGGING
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- Forced Gynecological Exams As Sexual Harassment and Human Rights Violation
- The Relationship between Feminism and State Policies for the Elimination of Violence against Women: The National Strategy for the Elimination of Violence against Women as an Example
- Recommendations for action against gender-related killing of women and girls
- Women's Organisations in the West Asia Region: A Needs Assessment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences