Worldwide: UN Special Rapporteur on violence against women seeking information
Source:Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
The Special Rapporteur is seeking information on whether and how recommendations in her reports have been implemented by governments worldwide.
For more details about the kinds of information, recommendations or comments you can provide, contact Christina Saunders and contribute to the preparation of the Special Rapporteur's report to the Commission on Human Rights. The Special Rapporteur would appreciate receiving information at your earliest possible convenience, and at the latest by 1 August 2002, through the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, United Nations Office at Geneva. If possible please send all contributions by email to email@example.com which will greatly facilitate the processing of data for the report.
Submitted on Tue, 05/14/2002 - 00:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)