UK: Conference for lesbian, bisexual and transgender women who identify as Muslims either religiously or culturally
Source:The Safra Project
Invitation to participate in a conference organised by the SAFRA project on 29 June in Manchester, UK.
An opportunity to discuss access to housing, counselling and other social welfare and safety services and asylum and to meet and speak to representatives from those services.
Submitted on Fri, 05/17/2002 - 00:00
- Day 14/16 of Activism Against Gender Violence: Giving Chances
- United Kingdom: Church of England Bishops Plot Response to Vote to Exclude Women.
- Tunisia: Not Illegal, but Taboo.
- Uganda: Anti-gay Bill Could be Passed Before Christmas.
- 'They're following me': chilling words of girl who was 'honour killing' victim.
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- UPDATE: United Kingdom: Hold Amnesty International Accountable
- Walking a Tightrope: Women and Veiling in the United Kingdom
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts
- Recognizing the Un-Recognized: Inter-Country Cases and Muslim Marriages & Divorces in Britain
- WSF: Two cheers for multiculturalism
- Dossier 25: Algeria: Morality Militias are Back