UK: Conference for lesbian, bisexual and transgender women who identify as Muslims either religiously or culturally
Source:The Safra Project
Invitation to participate in a conference organised by the SAFRA project on 29 June in Manchester, UK.
An opportunity to discuss access to housing, counselling and other social welfare and safety services and asylum and to meet and speak to representatives from those services.
Submitted on Fri, 05/17/2002 - 00:00
- Karima Bennoune Featured in TEDxExeter 2015 – Taking the Long View
- Kurdish groups in UK protest 'terrorism' charges against Silan Ozcelik
- Indonesia's highest Islamic clerical body issues fatwa proposing death penalty for people caught having gay sex
- Indonesia lawmakers drop plan for schoolgirl virginity tests after uproar
- IKWRO meet with the Law Society on Sharia
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- Dossier 32-33: Sexualities, Culture and Society in Muslim Contexts
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Walking a Tightrope: Women and Veiling in the United Kingdom
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts