UK: Conference for lesbian, bisexual and transgender women who identify as Muslims either religiously or culturally
Source:The Safra Project
Invitation to participate in a conference organised by the SAFRA project on 29 June in Manchester, UK.
An opportunity to discuss access to housing, counselling and other social welfare and safety services and asylum and to meet and speak to representatives from those services.
Submitted on Fri, 05/17/2002 - 00:00
- UN Special Rapporteur Rashida Manjoo says UK has 'sexist culture'
- UK DOCTOR IS FIRST PERSON IN BRITAIN CHARGED WITH PERFORMING FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION
- Kyrgyz Mufti Issues Fatwa Against Gays, Challenges HRW
- Universities UK: Rescind endorsement of sex segregation at UK Universities
- UK: Muslim Women more likely to suffer Islamophobic attacks than men - study
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Walking a Tightrope: Women and Veiling in the United Kingdom
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts
- Recognizing the Un-Recognized: Inter-Country Cases and Muslim Marriages & Divorces in Britain