Jordan: New website in support of Toujan al Faisal
Visit the new site created to support Toujan al Faisal, a former Jordanian MP, who was sentenced to 18 months in prison for 'defaming Jordan.'
The site includes background information, a petition initiated by the Arab Program for Human Rights Activists, press releases and books and articles.
Submitted on Mon, 05/27/2002 - 00:00
- India: Divorce dictates dire conditions for Muslim women
- Bahrain: Interview with Maryam al-Khawaja "The Regime Oppresses All Bahrainis".
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia criticised over text alerts tracking women's movements.
- Iran: Visits Withheld From Female Evin Prisoners.
- Myanmar: Myanmar's Rohingya Crisis.
- Sudan: Female lawyer detained, risks torture!
- Sudan: New arrests of Nuba activists!
- Sudan: Khadija Mohamed Badr Health Deteriorating in Detention
- Bahrain: Women Human Rights Defenders International Coalition Statement on Bahrain in Solidarity with Al Khawaja
- Update: Iran: Parastou Dokouhaki and Marzieh Rasouli held in Solitary Confinement in Evin Prison
- Murder in the Name of Honour: The true story of one woman’s heroic fight against an unbelievable crime.
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- WSF: The media and signs of fundamentalism: A case in the Gambia
- WSF: The rise of the religious right in Bangladesh: Taslima Nasrin and the media
- WSF: Two cheers for multiculturalism