Jordan: New website in support of Toujan al Faisal
Visit the new site created to support Toujan al Faisal, a former Jordanian MP, who was sentenced to 18 months in prison for 'defaming Jordan.'
The site includes background information, a petition initiated by the Arab Program for Human Rights Activists, press releases and books and articles.
Submitted on Mon, 05/27/2002 - 00:00
- Letter to Obama Administration on Egyptian State Violations of Human Rights
- EIPR shocked by continued detention of 23 defendants including an awarded human rights defender
- Press Release on the arrest and detention of Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Sudan: Woman condemned to death released after international pressure
- Saudi Arabia may review ban on girls' school sports
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- KURDISH WOMAN LOSING SIGHT IN IRANIAN PRISON
- URGENT ACTION NEEDED: INNOCENT SUDANESE MOTHER WILL FACE PUBLIC FLOGGING AND EXECUTION, SIHA CONDEMNS TODAY'S RULING IN HAJ YOUSIF COURT IN KHARTOUM
- Urgent Call to Denounce Sudanese State Violence
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Murder in the Name of Honour: The true story of one woman’s heroic fight against an unbelievable crime.
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- WSF: The media and signs of fundamentalism: A case in the Gambia