Palestine/Israel: International mission of women to express support for Palestinian women
Source:The Democratic League for Women’s Rights in Morocco
The Democratic League for Women’s Rights in Morocco have organised a sit-in of international women at the border between Jordan and Palestine from 21 - 28 June 2002.
The sit-in will denounce the colonial war imposed on the Palestinians, report public opinion and place pressure on politicians, create an international network of women to protect and support Palestinian women, reinforce the actions of international civil missions for the protection of the Palestinian civil population and support a peace process in the region. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitted on Mon, 06/03/2002 - 00:00
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- UPDATE: Turkey: Muyeser Gunes and members of Mothers for Peace are free
- Turkey: Demand the release of members of the Peace Caravan
- UPDATE - Iraq: Giuliana Sgrena has been released
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Women Building Peace
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- Dossier 25: The Role of the International Community in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Occasional Paper 14: Women's Teach-In - Antimilitarism, Fundamentalisms/Secularism and Civil Liberties & Anti-Terrorism Legislation after September 11th 2001