Sehakia: The voice of North African and Arab lesbians
A collective of Arab lesbians or lesbians of Arabic language and culture, living in native lands or lands of exile.
This website as a tool for disseminating intellectual and cultural productions by Arab lesbians and women, and will provide a wide range of information, with an emphasis on practical and legal/juridical dimensions.
Submitted on Wed, 06/12/2002 - 00:00
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Shamial and Shahzina released and together
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Teenage girl abducted, raped and disrobed
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Transgender couple released on bail
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts
- Dossier 28: The secular state and citizenship in Muslim countries
- Dossier 27: Muslim Minorities
- Great Ancestors: Women Asserting Rights in Muslim Contexts
- Dossier 27: The Shari’a courts in the Philippines: Women, men and Muslim personal laws