Sehakia: The voice of North African and Arab lesbians
A collective of Arab lesbians or lesbians of Arabic language and culture, living in native lands or lands of exile.
This website as a tool for disseminating intellectual and cultural productions by Arab lesbians and women, and will provide a wide range of information, with an emphasis on practical and legal/juridical dimensions.
Submitted on Tue, 06/11/2002 - 23:00
- 8th CSBR Sexuality Institute - Call for Applications!
- ‘It’s a Good Thing’: Military Chief on Virginity Testing of Female Recruits
- Indonesia's highest Islamic clerical body issues fatwa proposing death penalty for people caught having gay sex
- Indonesia lawmakers drop plan for schoolgirl virginity tests after uproar
- WLUML Launches Bumper-Size Dossier on Sexualities in Muslim Contexts
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Shamial and Shahzina released and together
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Teenage girl abducted, raped and disrobed
- Dossier 32-33: Sexualities, Culture and Society in Muslim Contexts
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts
- Dossier 28: The secular state and citizenship in Muslim countries
- Dossier 27: Muslim Minorities
- Dossier 27: The Shari’a courts in the Philippines: Women, men and Muslim personal laws