Sehakia: The voice of North African and Arab lesbians
A collective of Arab lesbians or lesbians of Arabic language and culture, living in native lands or lands of exile.
This website as a tool for disseminating intellectual and cultural productions by Arab lesbians and women, and will provide a wide range of information, with an emphasis on practical and legal/juridical dimensions.
Submitted on Tue, 06/11/2002 - 23:00
- Indonesia lawmakers drop plan for schoolgirl virginity tests after uproar
- WLUML Launches Bumper-Size Dossier on Sexualities in Muslim Contexts
- Kyrgyz Mufti Issues Fatwa Against Gays, Challenges HRW
- Bangladesh: Matrilineal Marriage - 'My mother and I are married to the same man':
- Tunisia: Not Illegal, but Taboo.
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Shamial and Shahzina released and together
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Teenage girl abducted, raped and disrobed