India: Women's experiences of violence in Vadodara
A report of women’s experiences of the genocide in Vadodara.
All women, regardless of caste, class and community, have been significantly affected by the ongoing violence that has systematically dislocated their everyday living.
Submitted on Mon, 07/01/2002 - 00:00
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues
- Saudi Arabia: Call for release of activist challenging ban on women drivers
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- Pakistan: Ensure safety of Asia Bibi and her family and repeal Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws