Worldwide: Six hundred file September 11th law suit
More than 600 September 11 survivors and victims' families have filed a $100 trillion suit accusing the Saudi royal family, seven international banks, charities and others of financing Osama bin Laden's terrorist network.
The 259-page complaint, modeled after a case against the Libyan government over the 1988 in-flight bombing of Pan Am Flight 103, seeks to freeze and recover assets of those who have bankrolled Bin Laden's Al-Qaida network.
Submitted on Fri, 08/30/2002 - 00:00
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- SOCIAL MEDIA COMBINED WITH OTHER MEDIA CAN BE EFFECTIVE FOR CITIZEN ENGAGEMENT & PARTICIPATION IN GOVERNANCE ISSUES - WOMEN
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Solutions to End Child Marriage: Summary of the Evidence