Lebanon: Lebanese Equality for Gays and Lesbians
Source:Lebanese Equality for Gays and Lesbians - LEGAL
The LEGAL Institute is a non-profit private organisation set up by the GayLebanon Group, serving the Lebanese gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender (GLBT) community.
Two lesbians have been arrested for engaging in “unnatural” sexual practices, under orders from Mount Lebanon’s Public Prosecution Office. LEGAL urge you to join their action and condemn the latest arrest.
Submitted on Sun, 09/01/2002 - 23:00
- Bangladesh: Matrilineal Marriage - 'My mother and I are married to the same man':
- Lebanon: Lebanese Women Race Towards Empowerment
- Lebanon: Workshop on "Masculinity and ending Violence Against Women in the Middle East and Abroad"
- Tunisia: Not Illegal, but Taboo.
- Uganda: Anti-gay Bill Could be Passed Before Christmas.
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Shamial and Shahzina released and together
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Teenage girl abducted, raped and disrobed
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Transgender couple released on bail