Morocco: Making women's rights real - a legal literacy programme for women
Source:International Human Rights Law Group
This legal literacy programme for women in Morocco was elaborated by the Morocco field office of the International Human Rights Law Group and 14 Moroccan women’s advocacy NGOs and local development associations from around the country.
The 288-page Arabic language programme manual contains an introduction to legal literacy for women, a facilitator’s guide, thirty-five sessions to hold with women beneficiaries, accompanying legal reference sheets for each session, and numerous annexes with additional resources on legal literacy and women’s human rights. A summary of the manual is available in English.
Submitted on Wed, 09/04/2002 - 23:00
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- UPDATE: Canada: Canadian polygamist leader arrested
- UPDATE: Nigeria: Local women's groups protest bill on 'indecent clothing'