UK: Media workers against the war
Source:Media Workers Against the War
Workers in the media opposed to the current war drive.
"In the current crisis it is more important than ever to protect and promote pluralism in debate, the free flow of information, and the public scrutiny of official pronouncements."
Submitted on Thu, 11/07/2002 - 00:00
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- UPDATE: United Kingdom: Hold Amnesty International Accountable
- United Kingdom: Take Action in Support of Gita Sahgal
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Women Building Peace
- Walking a Tightrope: Women and Veiling in the United Kingdom
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa