UK: Media workers against the war
Source:Media Workers Against the War
Workers in the media opposed to the current war drive.
"In the current crisis it is more important than ever to protect and promote pluralism in debate, the free flow of information, and the public scrutiny of official pronouncements."
Submitted on Thu, 11/07/2002 - 00:00
- Saudi Arabia: ‘Dear King Salman, why I’m terrified about our Saudi future,’ by a loyal subject
- Egypt: update 18 dead, 52 injured on January 25 anniversary
- IKWRO meet with the Law Society on Sharia
- Iraq: Sexualized violence: how to understand and fight it
- UK: Law Society Withdraws Sharia Succession Principles Practice Note
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- UPDATE: United Kingdom: Hold Amnesty International Accountable