Netherlands: Imams on Dutch culture course
Imams are learning about Dutch norms.
Muslim clerics in the Netherlands are attending courses on Dutch values which include education about soft drugs, prostitution, gay marriage and euthanasia. The seminars are part of a government programme for new arrivals, which since September has included a tailor-made course for religious leaders.
Submitted on Mon, 12/02/2002 - 00:00
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- Saudi women flood social media with driving videos, pictures
- Saudi Arabia: Women Activists' Sentences Confirmed
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) Nominates Iranian Women’s Group, the Mothers of Khavaran for the United Nations Human Rights Prize
- Sudanese women: you can beat us but you cannot break us
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- WSF: Two cheers for multiculturalism
- Imagined citizenship: Women, State and Politics in Pakistan in Urdu
- Imagined citizenship: Women, State and Politics in Pakistan
- Dossier 27: Muslim family laws in Israel: The role of the state and the citizenship of Palestinian women