Learning from Women to Create Gender Inclusive Cities
The safety and inclusion of women and girls is a priority issue across the globe. In every country and society, women and girls are subject to violence in both public and private spaces, simply because of their gender. Over the past thirty years, the international women’s movement has generated research and action on different forms of violence against women and girls, including violence within the home and work places.
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)