Learning from Women to Create Gender Inclusive Cities
The safety and inclusion of women and girls is a priority issue across the globe. In every country and society, women and girls are subject to violence in both public and private spaces, simply because of their gender. Over the past thirty years, the international women’s movement has generated research and action on different forms of violence against women and girls, including violence within the home and work places.
- Morocco: Women battle against domestic abuse
- Bangladesh: Islamists Demand that Bangladesh's Women Stay at Home
- Afghanistan: Woman killed for “dishonouring” family
- Lebanon: Workshop on "Masculinity and ending Violence Against Women in the Middle East and Abroad"
- Kyrgyzstan: Krygyzstan considers banning girls from traveling abroad
- Sudan: 32 Nuba Women Behind Bars in the Women’s International Day!
- Sudan: Crackdown on Nuba Women Human Rights Activists!
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL URGENT ACTION: Teacher charged and faces death penalty
- Jalila Khamis formally charged and faces EXECUTION!