RIWPS Annual Brochure 2013
|RIWPS Annual Brochure - 2013.pdf||403.47 KB|
The Research Institute for Women Peace and Security (RIWPS) was formed by Afghan women activists after the first Consultative Peace Jirga in Afghanistan in 2010, based on a need for a specific organisation working on issues of women, peace, and security. RIWPS are committed to women's meaning participation in conflict resolution, conflict management, and their presence in peace processes.
This interesting brochure documents the work of RIWPS over the yaer 2013, you can read it by downloading the pdf.
- Afghanistan: Uphill struggle for female aid workers
- Silence did not make Sanaz Nezami strong: Facing immigrant domestic violence
- The ‘anti-women gag law’ in Afghanistan: the pitfalls of hasty conclusions
- Afghanistan: WLUML Welcomes Karzai's Postponement of Criminal Procedures Law
- New Afghanistan law to silence victims of violence against women
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn
- Update: Iran: Sakineh Mohammadi-Ashtiani still faces imminent death