RIWPS Annual Brochure 2013
|RIWPS Annual Brochure - 2013.pdf||403.47 KB|
The Research Institute for Women Peace and Security (RIWPS) was formed by Afghan women activists after the first Consultative Peace Jirga in Afghanistan in 2010, based on a need for a specific organisation working on issues of women, peace, and security. RIWPS are committed to women's meaning participation in conflict resolution, conflict management, and their presence in peace processes.
This interesting brochure documents the work of RIWPS over the yaer 2013, you can read it by downloading the pdf.
- 'I just want to go to school': how Afghan law continues to fail child brides
- Forbidden from riding bikes, fearless Afghan girls are skateboarding around Kabul
- Tens of female students poisoned in Samangan
- Afghan clerics uneasy as civil rights movement gains momentum
- Farkhunda murder: Afghan judge sentences four to death over mob killing
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn
- Update: Iran: Sakineh Mohammadi-Ashtiani still faces imminent death