Sudan: Beyond Trousers
|Beyond Trousers- English&French compressed.pdf||1.74 MB|
Beyond Trousers reveals Sudan's public order regime to promote derogative concept of women and prevent them from executing their economic, political and human rights. It provides an an analysis within the legal and religious context how the Public Order Regime undermines Sudan's capacity to fulfill its obligations under the African Charter and in human rights perspectives mainly for women.
The read the report please download the pdf.
This file contains both the English and French version. The publication is also available in Arabic.
- A Statement from Homa's Family, in Light of New Details on Her Arrest
- WE MUST PRESSURE IRAN TO RELEASE CANADIAN ACADEMIC HOMA HOODFAR
- Turkish journalist stripped of parental rights over court coverage: lawyer
- URGENT NEWS: SEND YOUR SIGNATURES TO PRESIDENT AL-SISI BY WEDNESDAY THE 29TH OF MARCH
- Sudan: Rape as Weapon of War AU/UN Should Increase Investigations, Reporting on Abuses
- Leaflet: Women In Black Denounce UK Complicity in Atrocities in Sudan
- Special Rapporteur on violence against women, mission statement for Sudan
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System