Too Young to Wed
Publication Author:Save the Children
War in Syria has killed more than 10,000 children. More than 1 million more have fled the country in fear, while millions more remain displaced inside the country.This briefing looks at another disturbing but less publicised impact of the crisis: the increase in the numbers of girls who have been forced
to read the full report please download the pdf attached.
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Discrimination Against Women in Bahraini Society and Legislation
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?