Trends in Bilateral and Multilateral Funding
|Brief 1_Trends in Bilateral & Multilateral Funding 2010.pdf||802.05 KB|
This brief explores some key trends in funding for gender equality and for civil society organizations from bilateral and multilateral agencies, as well as presents a more detailed look at some of the donors and specific funds that are providing significant support for women’s organizing. It also explores the current financial crisis and economic recession that seems to be impacting "Official Development Assistance" (ODA) levels and donor priorities, and what this context means in terms of available resources for women’s organizations.
- Reclaiming and Redefining Rights: ICPD+20: Status of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Middle East and North Africa
- Discrimination Against Women in Bahraini Society and Legislation
- Substantive Equality and Reproductive Rights: A Briefing Paper on Aligning Development Goals with Human Rights Obligations
- Our Motherland, Our Country: Gender Discrimination and Statelessness in the Middle East and North Africa
- How to follow up on UN Human Rights Recommendations: A practical guide for civil society