Trends in Bilateral and Multilateral Funding
|Brief 1_Trends in Bilateral & Multilateral Funding 2010.pdf||802.05 KB|
This brief explores some key trends in funding for gender equality and for civil society organizations from bilateral and multilateral agencies, as well as presents a more detailed look at some of the donors and specific funds that are providing significant support for women’s organizing. It also explores the current financial crisis and economic recession that seems to be impacting "Official Development Assistance" (ODA) levels and donor priorities, and what this context means in terms of available resources for women’s organizations.
- How to follow up on UN Human Rights Recommendations: A practical guide for civil society
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- Solutions to End Child Marriage: Summary of the Evidence
- Libya Status of Women Report 2013