WLUML Gazette, 14th Edition at the end of 2014
The WLUML E-Gazette is a quarterly publication sent out to subscribers which aims to shed light upon the activities of the network and share important updates about women's and gender issues in the Muslim world and beyond.
The December 2014 edition of the gazette reflected on the ups and downs of the year, and gave a round-up of the achievements of the WLUML network and of the consortia project WELDD during 2014. It also set out WLUML's hopes and plans for 2015.
To read this month's Gazette, click here.
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- UPR Stakeholder report for Somalia
- Women's Organisations in the West Asia Region: A Needs Assessment
- THE DUE DILIGENCE PRINCIPLE AND THE ROLE OF THE STATE: DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN IN FAMILY AND CULTURAL LIFE
- Compilation Of Inputs From Women’s Rights Advocates On The Occasion Of The 59th Commission On The Status Of Women
- Shirkat Gah Newsheet March 2015