The Dossier 2 attempts to provide specific information on one region in keeping with our intentions of preparing and compiling information about lives and struggles of women living in Muslim contexts. The first part is on Pakistan, the second and major one on India.
- Pakistan: Legal systems, Islam and women in Pakistan.
- Pakistan: Text of the Muslim Family Laws ordinance, 1961.
- Women in the Middle East: a course at the New School of Social Research.
- India: Special Supplement or Pull out section.
- Women’s Initiatives and Struggles for Reform in Muslim Personal Law in India: an information profile.
This publication is out of print and is unavailable in electronic format.