WE ARE LOOKING FOR INTERNS!
As a transnational feminist solidarity network that promotes human rights, gender justice, and equality for people whose lives are shaped, conditioned or governed by patriarchal and/or authoritarian interpretations of Islam, we are looking for interns to join our digital communication team.
IMPORTANT: WLUML is a volunteer organization and unfortunately we are unable to provide remuneration; we are
open to sponsoring fellowships.
The interns will support WLUML’s digital works and presence, mainly through our newly developed website (www.wluml.org) and WLUML’s social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter).
- Strong commitment to gender justice and gender equality
- Identify with WLUML’s values
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong command of English language (Ability to read and speak other languages, such as Arabic, Farsi/Dari, Pashto, Urdu, Turkish, or French is a plus)
- Good knowledge of design/editing(visuals, videos…) tools such as Adobe or Design, or Canva
- Good knowledge of WordPress
Duration: Six months with the possibility to extend
Number of Hours: 10 hours per week
To Apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to:
If you have any questions, please inquire using this email.