The Dossiers explore and synthesize a broad range of feelings, interpretations and strategies of women on issues of feminism, nationalism, internationalism, and religion.
- Women & Law in the Muslim World: On Laws, Customs and Stereotyping by Farida Shaheed.
- The Preferential Symbol for Islamic Identity: Women in Muslim Personal Laws by M.A. Hélie-Lucas.
- Fundamentalism: Women and Fundamentalism by Ayesha Imam.
- Algeria: Newsletter of the Algerian Women’s Movement Independent Association for the Triumph of the Rights of Women.
- Palestine: Lives of Palestinian Women: Al-Fanar, Palestinian Feminist Organisation.
- On Fundamentalism in Our Land by Manar Hassan.
- Sudan: Threat to Women’s Status from Fundamentalist Regime in Sudan.
- Sexist Matriculation Policy in Sudan.
- Challenges Faced by Sudanese Women by Amel H. Hamza.
- Iran: Women’s Religious Discourse in Everyday Iran by Zahra Kamalkhani.
- Enforcing the Veil in Iran.
- Why Fundamentalism? Iranian Women and their Support for Islam by Haleh Afshar.
- On the Origins of Feminism in Early 20th Century Iran by Janet Afary.
Email us for access.