The Dossier explores and synthesizes a broad range of feelings, interpretations and strategies of women on issues of feminism, nationalism, internationalism, and religion.
- Dossier 25: The Role of the International Community in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Dossier 25: Religion, Politics and Women: The Bangladesh Scenario
- Dossier 25: Algeria: Morality Militias are Back
- Dossier 25: Gender and the Struggle over Public Spaces
- Dossier 25: A Border Passage
- Dossier 25: Practices in the Shari’a Court of Appeal in Israel; Gendered Reading of Arbitration Decisions
- Dossier 25: Portraits of Two Islamist Women: Escape from Freedom or from Tradition?